Commitment to Safety
Your Safety is our Priority
The health and safety of our guests and staff are our top priority. We strictly adhere to the California Department of Public Health, Centers for Disease Control, and Napa County Guidelines. Our staff is committed to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience in the following ways:
- Employees will undergo daily temperature and symptom checks.
- Hosts will wear facemasks for the duration of the tasting appointment.
- Employees will wash hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Tasting areas will be thoroughly sanitized before and after every single tasting.
- Our glassware is sterilized at 180°F in an industrial dishwasher. Guests will receive a separate glass for each wine, and tastings will be pre-poured in advance of the guest’s arrival. Each glass is presented with a cover over the rim.
- To limit interaction with staff, we will not be hosting tours of the winemaking facility.
- Tasting menus and placemats are disposable and replaced after each tasting.
- Credit card payments only
Seavey Vineyard reserves tastings by appointment only. In accordance with Napa County guidelines, we ask all guests to adhere to the following:
- We accept reservations for a maximum of 4 guests.
- Guests must wear masks at all times when not seated at their designated tasting area.
- Hand sanitizer is provided to guests upon entry and will be readily available at multiple locations through the property.